VQ fourth generation multiple amino acid chelated trace elements
Mechanism of action of VQ
“VQ” - --Can be dissolved in small intestine of the " VQ "
1. the site of absorption of minerals is mainly in small intestine. The range of pH in small intestine is about 7.2 to 7.8.
2. most of the minerals can only dissolve in water under the acidic conditions (pH < 7.0). In the alkaline conditions (pH > 7.0), minerals precipitated as hydroxide. So, inorganic minerals are difficult to absorb in small intestine under the alkaline conditions.
3. VQ amino acid chelated minerals can dissolve in water even the pH is larger than 7.0, so this property creates the conditions for the efficient absorption of minerals in small intestine
VQ minerals have high digestibility
1. minerals such as iron, copper, zinc and manganese in VQ products are chelated with amino acids.
2. amino acid chelated minerals in VQ products are absorbed by intestinal epithelial cells through amino acid absorption channels, so the competitive antagonism among inorganic minerals was avoided.
“VQ”-- Can be fully utilized "VQ"
1. after entering the blood, minerals chelated with amino acid are released slowly to involved in osteogenesis and other functions of the body.
2. those slowly released minerals formed a “mineral pool” to provide inorganic ions continuously for bone tissues, nerve tissues, and muscle tissues.
3. The continuously dissociated "microelement database" will not lead to high concentration of ion in plasma to cause "high microelement disease", and it will not generate waste by in crease the ions excreted via the kidney.